We are committed to making your shopping experience successful
Return & Warranty Policy
Thanks for shopping at Diggro. However, if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
If the item you purchased is defective, you have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it and It must also be in the original packaging.
1. Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Find Your Order.
2. Email us about the problem at email@example.com and attach clear video or pictures showing the problem.
3. Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
- The following situations are not covered:
1. Your video or pictures cannot prove that the item is not as described, but we can prove that it is.
2. Items as described, but you no longer want them.
3. The occurrence of artificial non-product quality problems caused by the collision burned accident.
4. Damage caused by the unauthorized disassembly of products under the guidance of unofficial instructions.
5. Failure to follow the instructions of the incorrect use of the damage caused by the operation.
6. In the absence of an official instruction, the customer repairs the damaged parts by themselves.
If the return is a result of our error or defective product, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges.
- Additional non-returnable items:
1. Gift cards
2. Downloadable software products
- Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your pay pal account or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your PayPal account (or bank account) again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com for further information.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information regarding the return address.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Warranty Information
All brand products come with at least a manufacturer’s 12-month warranty. If you encounter any problems with your product during this period, simply email us at email@example.com for assistance.
URBEHOOF warrants you, the purchaser of any products, that the product shall be free of defects from the original manufacturer of the material and workmanship for one year from the purchase of the product (the "Warranty Period").
Products must be purchased brand-new from URBEHOOF for the warranty to be considered valid. This warranty does not cover refurbished products or products sold second hand.
This warranty does not cover:
- Improper Use or Installation
- Cosmetic Damage
- Damage due to acts of nature. For example lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricane and such
- Commercial Use
- Modifications to any part of the Product
We reserve all rights of the final decision upon warranty, and refund, and return policy.
The contents of the RETURN & WARRANTY POLICY are subject to change without prior notice.